Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tom Daniels, class of 2008

After working in the white collar world for 15 years I decided to make a switch to boatbuilding. I wrote about this and tracked my 2 years at IYRS in a blog at http://eweandme.com/boatblog

After graduation I worked on the 6-Metre new build, CHEROKEE through December 2008. I'm now living in Stonington CT and working as an independent contractor with MP&G, helping to restore the 1912 NY 50, Spartan. I write the weekly blog for IYRS and do some teaching on the side as well.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Tom, both your blogs last year were great - will you continue to do the inside-IYRS blog this year?
    Looking forward to see you in Newport,
    Jens

    ReplyDelete

This is place to leave your comments, ask questions and communicate with the profile owner.